CHATTERBOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 236 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:49 am
Latest topics
» good morning/afternoon/night
paying for resits EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 pm by sabbi

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIRYPRINCESS
paying for resits EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 am by livingdoll

» HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY KELLIE
paying for resits EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 am by livingdoll

» A - Z of Homophones
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 am by sabbi

» A to Z of animals
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 am by sabbi

» A - Z of words containing K
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 am by sabbi

» A-Z words ending TION
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 am by sabbi

» A - Z of LAST letter game
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 am by sabbi

» Fruity A - Z
paying for resits EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 am by sabbi

Top posters
sabbi (1397)
paying for resits Vote_lcappaying for resits Voting_barpaying for resits Vote_rcap 
livingdoll (934)
paying for resits Vote_lcappaying for resits Voting_barpaying for resits Vote_rcap 
fairyprincess (894)
tellconer (205)
diane (160)
kath (143)
Angel (107)
steel bat (86)
wiseguy (84)
♥ Nicola ♥ (81)

paying for resits

Go down

paying for resits Empty paying for resits

Post by livingdoll Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

Thomas has come home from school today and told me that he'll have to pay to sit some exams he missed earler this year due to illness. Now I can understand them having to pay if they just skived off for the day or if it was because they failed them originally but not when I phoned into school when he got home from school covered in spots the day before his exams thrn phoned them the morning of the exams to tell them his face was all so swollen that he couldnt even open his eye. Well apparently I need to get a sick note from the dr, yeah, like thats likely when this was all in June and we're now into october. Luckily, we took some photos to send to my family to show what he was like and we still have them on the computer so I've printed them off and am hoping when I send them with a letter explaining that they'll see he really was ill that day. Wont hold my breath though. Poor kid was so bad he ended up at the drs twice that same day. Am not happy
livingdoll
livingdoll
Admin
Admin

https://kays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum