» A-Z words ending TION
Lily Allen pregnant EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 am by sabbi

» A - Z of LAST letter game
Lily Allen pregnant EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 am by sabbi

» Fruity A - Z
Lily Allen pregnant EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 am by sabbi

Top posters
sabbi (1397)
Lily Allen pregnant Vote_lcapLily Allen pregnant Voting_barLily Allen pregnant Vote_rcap 
livingdoll (934)
Lily Allen pregnant Vote_lcapLily Allen pregnant Voting_barLily Allen pregnant Vote_rcap 
fairyprincess (894)
tellconer (205)
diane (160)
kath (143)
Angel (107)
steel bat (86)
wiseguy (84)
♥ Nicola ♥ (81)

Lily Allen pregnant

Go down

Lily Allen pregnant Empty Lily Allen pregnant

Post by livingdoll on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

Lily Allen is overjoyed after learning she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper.

The Smile hitmaker, who has been dating the painter/decorator since last summer, has been open about her desire to settle down and start a family.

The 25 year old recently told Elle magazine, "I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. (Having a family will give me something) more solid, something that exists, that makes me feel more grounded."

And Allen's dreams of motherhood have come true - she told friends and family about her pregnancy at the weekend following her three month scan and has now confirmed the happy news to The Sun.

She says, "It goes without saying we are both absolutely delighted."

The star denied speculation she was expecting in May after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump as she strolled through London.

Allen's pregnancy news comes two years after she tragically miscarried a baby while dating Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons in 2008.

The singer announced plans to put her career on hold this year to concentrate on other projects, including launching a clothing store and a record label.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin

http://kays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down